Senior Process Engineer
Position: Senior Engineer
Experience: 8-12 years
Chemical Engineering Graduate from a recognized Institute
Chemical, Refineries ,Hydrocarbon Consulting/ EPC firms’ Design Department
- Advanced knowledge of processes involved in Chemical/Petroleum refining/Petrochemicals.
- Line sizing and Pump hydraulics
- Relief devices & flare systems design
- Good command over international standards such as API/ISO/NORSOK/NACE related to process engineering
- Knowledge of standards related to HSE such as EPA,OSHA,NFPA,OISD
- Basic Knowledge of pipeline engineering & fundamentals of flow assurance for onshore & offshore pipelines
- Preparation & checking of process equipment & instrument data sheet.
- Preparation of process engineering document such as
- Operating Control & safeguarding philosophy.
- Hazardous area classification schedule and drawings
- Control & safeguarding narrative
- Process design basis
- Plant Operating manual
- Hydraulic calculation reports.
- Critical valve list
- Process safeguarding diagram
- Material selection diagrams
- Participating in HAZOPs and safety studies .
- Understanding of codes and standards like API,ASME,BS, ANSI,TEMA
- Good Communication in English (Written & Spoken) and Presentation Skills.
- Management of Process team of engineers, designers and draughtsman
- Experience in Multi Discipline engineering environment